As Requested- Me singing Melodies of Life

If I remember correctly, it was Leon.

... *clicks link/listens*

I tried to comment...but I dunno if you have to approve it first or what. Here's what I said:

Yay! First comment! =D

@_@ such a SWEET voice.

5*s LOL @ 3:16. XD
 
Last edited:
OMG!! u actually did it 0.0!!!

i hope it will sound as good as i expected :o

*clicks start*

OH my freaking goodness, that's damn good,
ur best one evar! (IMO)

i'm glad i suggested that, it suits your voice perfectly.
there was some blinking in the video but it didn't annoy me,

*song ends*

that was so beautifull and i enjoyed it
and i liked that 'shout to ffnet' touch in the end; somehow makes u feel like part of the clip when ppl do that! :)

Zerlina fans +1 ^.^


edit: BTW; this isn't my first "me singing Melodies of life" vid to watch, still i think it tops them all. for proof refer to other youtube clips with same title ;)
 
Last edited:
that was a good song!
nice choice there :)
keep on the good performance, and we'll be there to listen n hail everytime :p

My request song is still my favourite thought ^___^

*reclicks melodies of life*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top