Ashe and Yuna

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I have notice a while back before I had the game, but I forgot about to do a thread about it.

Anyway, do you guys think Ashe looks like Yuna?
 
ummm not really,i don't see any thing about Ashe and Yuna that looks the same..even their attitudes are completely different.
maybe its just me tho
 
I guess it just me then.
 
no, i think facially wise they do look similar so you're not the only one :)
 
I also think that Seifer and that new guy that work for the empire look alike. He is one of the judges, I think maybe the main one. I just got started a few days ago, so I really don't know everyone welll yet.
 
They both look somewhat alike. I can understand; in certain pictures (especially a certain one) she can look remarkably like the young summoner. However towards the end of the game I finally began to see Ashe as Ashe, and not Ashe as Yuna, so I don't think they really seem alike that much anymore.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top