Asian Hotties!

Are these guys hott?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too sexy

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • They just cool

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG!!!! I think I'm faint over all this Hottness!!!

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • SS501 is way better then the rest

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DBSK is way better

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Click-B

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wait til more pics are post

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where is M.C The Max?

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post K-pop/K-Rock, Jpop/J-Rock, Cpop, etc...post them all here!

To get us started,

Hyde for T-C

hyde.jpg


DBSK for Kat
DBSK-all.jpg


jaemickymkmf.jpg


Click-B for me

ClickB.jpg


(OMG!!! Look at my baby, Taehyuk)
click-b3.jpg


SS501 also for me

c554cq1.jpg

20060411221656355003pq2.jpg

5357rt2.jpg

ss501nq9.jpg

271601ij2.jpg

2006072216133211301yj2.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top