ask a question

Hydra said:
Are you obsessed with the Norris as much as I am? :P

- Even more.
- I would wage all of my gil to go for no.
- The fad itself was okay, but Chuck Norris is no Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!

- I would wage all of my gil to go for no. :p
 
Hydra said:
Does no one know Norris>Lee?!

1. Obviously not
2. Bruce Lee makes Chuck Norris look like Peewee Herman
3. What you talkin about Willis?!

Bruce Lee makes Chuck Norris Look like Peewee Herman :)

Tony Jaa> Jackie Chan?!

1. NoZors!
2. Fo Sho
3 Jackie Chan is old...and who is Tony Jaa?!?!
 
2. Fo Sho :) I loved him in Ong-Bak, and Jackie Chan is overrated. :0

Do you come from a land down under?

1. Where women glow and men plunder?
2. No, I'm more of a northern, 'cool' kinda person.
3. Oh, I love that song! <3
 
Love that song :D

Melissa Joan Heart should be out of a job?

1. Yea Sabrina the Teenage Witch was poo
2. i think she is a great actor because im a 8 year old who loves Nickelodeon
3. who is that?!
 
1. Yea Sabrina the Teenage Witch was even worse than poo.

Do you know my real name?

1. Yes. ^^"
2. No, but I don't want to know what lies beneath ._.
3. No, and I'm hoping it's something like Richard. :D
 
4. No, but im hoping its Eddy Gordo :D

Tekken is the best RTF in da world?!

1. YOU KNOW IT!
2. wth is RTF?
3. Guilty Gear rips its wig
 
Da Chink said:
4. No, but im hoping its Eddy Gordo :D

Tekken is the best RTF in da world?!

1. YOU KNOW IT!
2. wth is RTF?
3. Guilty Gear rips its wig

2. wth is RTF? :O


What is love?

1. One of the best songs from the early nineties.
2. An internet fad.
3. Love is what keeps me going.
 
One of the best songs from the early nineties.
how much does your laptop/computer cost.
$2999 or under
$3000-$4000
$5000 and higher.
 
$2999 or under

do you wish to be president of USA

1. hell, yeah
2. maybe
3. no, might get assisanated
 
bed time:) :D

what super powers do you want?

1. super strength
2. super speed
3. i like to be normal
 
4. I already have enough superpowers. ;o

Are you in a dancing mood?

1. Constantly. ^^
2. Yeah, I'ld like to, but my legs just don't cope with rythm.
3. Dancing does not compute with my personality.
 
Can anyone inform me why we're still giving non question answers in a question thread?!? XD
 
choice 3

why is the sky is blue?

1. i painted it blue
2. i don't know
3. i don't care
 
1. i painted it blue

:O A the age of 2, yeah... yes, the sky was green before 1988!

What would your favourite team be to go on a quest?

1. A Dwarf, a Man, and an Elf. :p
2. Three fashion professors.
3. Two leprechauns and a giant toaster.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top