ask a question

Does anyone else want to run away with me and wreak havoc on Canada with super powers? :D
 
Azrael Fiachra said:
3. Two leprechauns and a giant toaster.


What would animal would u like to have?

1. a giant cat with 10 eyes, 4 tails and 7 tongues in one mouth
2. a small turtle with 5 noses, 1 wing and beeing very old
3. I hate animals, I'd rather have a human as my sclave!

(Hydra, why don't you play this game, instead of making these solo questions? -_-)

3. I don't hate animals, but I'd rather have a human as my slave! =3


Cats?

1. No, owls.
2. I AM A KITTY CAT! x3
3. Kitties for the win. :3
 
No, Owls (O Rly?!, Ya Rly!, No Wai!)

have you played spank the monkey?

1. yea i spanked the monkey 1254 mph
2. its a daily routine
3. huh?
 
2. It's almost a daily routine.

Who are you?

1. Who do you think I am?
2. Isn't the question: Who CAN I BE?
3. I need to see my lawyer first.
 
who do think i am?

what do you like to drive?

1. cars
2. trucks
3. i don't like driving
 
2. Monstertrucks. <3

What's more sexy on a man?

1. An Über charismatic moustache.
2. A slim goatee.
3. Either entirely shaved or a full beard.
 
An Uber charismatic moustache

if some1 made you mad, what would you do?

1. beat the living CRAP out of him
2. throw him out of a 50ft story building
3. i have more ways of hurting/killing him
 
:p Lol, Jake, you just don't give up..

b4ttl3w4r5 said:
An Uber charismatic moustache

if some1 made you mad, what would you do?

1. beat the living CRAP out of him
2. throw him out of a 50ft story building
3. i have more ways of hurting/killing him

3. I have more original ways of hurting/killing him. ^_^


What were you in a previous life?

1. I pirate I was ment to be, ah-aaargh!!!!
2. I don't even know what I am now!
3. A kitty. Definetly.
 
i don't know what i am now

if you have your favorite favorite weapon what would you do?

1. go on a rampage and start killing every1
2. kill any1 that pisses you off
3. be a wanted man with a huge bountry on your head
4. i have other plans
 
Who else says we tie Trent up to a post and feed him grits?!

(Pssst...they're good. :D)
 
Hydra said:
Who else says we tie Trent up to a post and feed him grits?!

(Pssst...they're good. :D)

Aw, sorry man, I'm already filled with magical jellybeans. =D

b4ttl3w4r5 said:
if you have your favorite favorite weapon what would you do?

1. go on a rampage and start killing every1
2. kill any1 that pisses you off
3. be a wanted man with a huge bountry on your head
4. i have other plans

4. i have other plans (somehow the fourth option always seemed so oh so much more reasonable. :p


What does glotious means to you?

1. I'm guessing crazy picture time? ^^
2. Fat. Just, fat.
3. It's the meaning of life. Well, not my life.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top