ask a question

well,you guys are spamming.your doing a chit-chat spam or whatever they call it.ask questions.if you want to spam do it in the spam forum.
 
richboywonder said:
well,you guys are spamming.your doing a chit-chat spam or whatever they call it.ask questions.if you want to spam do it in the spam forum.

o.O Lol, I've never expected to read that from you. ;) Anyways, back on track, and Hydra, stop messing this game up, 'mkay. :p


WWE?

1. Like, u-us?
2. DANG-O-MITE!
3. It's quite retarded, although I'm guilty of watching it a couple of times.
 
Last edited:
Fabreeze. =D

You want mirron dorrwa?

1:Yes, I would like a million dollars.
2:No.
3:MIRRON DORRWA!
 
1. Yes, I would like a million dollars.

Time?

- Isn't of importance, most of the time.
- 'T is a dimension beyond our understanding, even though we make it sound logic.
- The best way of traveling.
 
'T is a dimension beyond our understanding, even though we make it sound logic.

Are centipedes cool?

1:Yes
2:No
3:OMG THEY'RE SCARY.
 
4:Because they want to. <3

Do you know what <3 means?

1:Maybe
2:No
3:<3
 
Yes.

It's

LOVE <3


Who's knocking at my door?

1. A random kid going uh-ah-ooh-aah-uh!
2. Surprisingly, it's you. =D
3. A giant doughnut.
 
2. Surprisingly, it's you. =D

I see your kitchen. Will you fix me a ham sammich?

1:Yes
2:No
3:Fix your OWN ham sammich.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top