ask a question

4. neither of the above

a...b...c...d...?

1. e...f...g...h
2. w...x...y...z
3. what...the...hell...?
 
3. what...the...hell...? :p

Alright, here's one:


What's the right answer to this question?

1. O_o
2. Something involving the show-host from Jeopardy.
3. Someone, poke me in the eye!
 
1.yes

Does Mcdonalds use actual meat?

1:Yes, because I kill innocent cows for them.
2:No, you're eating grey meat filler.
3:WE ARE THE MEAT.
 
2:No, you're eating grey meat filler;;;

I sometimes think I'm a leprechaun. How about you?

1. I think you should stay off the catnip. :p
2. STAY OFF ME LUCKY CHARMS!!
3. I am a green fairy, duh >.>
 
*FF VII, only because even Ruby in FFVII>Omega+Ultima Weapon in FFX.

Will Carolina win the practice game against the Dolphins?

1:Yes.
2:No.
3:Broncos!
 
no.
how can you tell if someone is an alien.
1.when they never go to the bathroom.
2.when they never take a shower
3.when they try to eat your dog.
 
When they never go to the bathroom O_o

Why do you post here?

1- Because I want to.
2- Because I like to.
3- Because you're stupid.
4- I don't post, I ask someone to post for me :p
 
3- simply becoz im mean :P

why does the idea of hitting someone with a wet fish repulse you?

1- HELLO WET FISH!!!!
2- dunno.......just sounds to...simple
3- i have fish isssues
4 i love doing it wat u talking about?????????
 
HELLO WET FISH!!!!

Why don't you like bacon?

1- Because it tastes bad
2- Because I'm a vegetarian
3- Poor piggy :(
4- Who told you I don't like bacon???????????????????
 
Who told you I don't like bacon??????????????????? :D
if you can breathe in mars would you live there.
1.and what am i going to eat?
2.no,astroid might hit.
3.no,earth is better
 
and what am i going to eat?

If you could fly, where would you fly to?

1- To another country
2- To my love's house
3- To another planet
4- You're mad :S
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top