AT LAST!!! MY REBIRTH!!!.....(kb. the come back,part 2)

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
.....yes back for 30 to 40 days this time....let's make them count!.....where IS eveyone?..... what did i miss?
 
Last edited:
Wow I thought I posted in this thread already.

Well, welcome back.....I missed you sooooo much.
 
Kat left when the forum died.

._.

But when I get in touch with her again, I'll tell her she's here, and that the update is going to be at the end of the month.
 
Talking to Kat right naooooo.

=D

My powers of persuasion are MONSTOROUS. She'll be back.

(Hopefully.)
 
Maybe a month ago.

She got tired of waiting, and all the people quitting. D:

And she probably has, y'know, a life to live. x3
 
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.

I have like, more than 15 posts to check ,and they're ALL yours. XDD

J/K buddeh.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top