Autobots or Decpticons?

Who are you cheering for July 3rd? Autobots or Decpticons?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
Which side are you cheering for?
 
im cheering 4 da autobots yeah!!!;chl ;chl when i was a shorty i had like every toy of them yes i was quite the tomboy with my tranformers and G.I Joes' ,my thundercats action figures too. i guess it all went well with my barbie playhouse it was cool . oh the good old dayz *sighs* my poor barbie dolls alwayz got murdered .
 
I will be rooting for octamus prime and his crew. I wonder if the dinobots are in it

And as for the decepticons I wounder if starscreem is in it. He was really evil on the animated versions.
 
oh yeah! Optimus all the way! I've been a diehard fan since I watched the original series with bumble bee.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top