Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 20, 2006 #21 i dont like the text too much for that one...and not sure why the bar is there :-/
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #22 Ehh, it's how the kid wanted it, so whatever tickles your pickle i guess.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 20, 2006 #23 Lol i guess so....and are sexual inuendo's prohitbited? if not ill use sum to an extent
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #24 I'm sure they are...i wouldn't test that if i were you. Anyway, here is another: This one was made for someone in another forum
I'm sure they are...i wouldn't test that if i were you. Anyway, here is another: This one was made for someone in another forum
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 20, 2006 #25 That ones not bad but the english text is hard to read gj tho
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #26 It just says I I Squall But yeah i see what you mean.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #27 All of them are nice, except for the squall one. It's bland and a little messy. o_0 It does tickle my pickle.
All of them are nice, except for the squall one. It's bland and a little messy. o_0 It does tickle my pickle.
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #28 Lol...thanks hydra. ..I think?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #29 i like the Sephiroth one,since he is one of my favorite characters..
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #30 Hiiiii kat Thankies ^.^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #31 hi! well you are a good avatar artist,imo
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #32 What exactly does imo mean? >.<
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #33 in my opinion
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #34 Ohhh lol. Ya know, i think the avatar i made for you was one of my best ^.^ XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #35 i think its amazing you did it with out photo shop,its a great avatar,really
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #36 ^.^ I posted some sigs last night over in the sig thread, you should check them out.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #37 i think i will,i might like them
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #38 lol, yeah. They are pretty good.
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 24, 2006 #39 Come on, i posted avatars, why hasn't anyone else made any and posted them yet? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 24, 2006 #40 Avatars aren't my thing. XD I did make a few animated avatars for my friends at SFO, but that's about it.
Avatars aren't my thing. XD I did make a few animated avatars for my friends at SFO, but that's about it.