Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 6, 2006 #1 Do any one like my avatar.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Apr 7, 2006 #2 I'm sure we all like your avatar, Avatar! Not to sure what it is though....?....?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 18, 2006 #3 Tiny Bronco said: I'm sure we all like your avatar, Avatar! Not to sure what it is though....?....? Click to expand... That is my idol Moon Hee Jun the reason why I became gothic.
Tiny Bronco said: I'm sure we all like your avatar, Avatar! Not to sure what it is though....?....? Click to expand... That is my idol Moon Hee Jun the reason why I became gothic.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Apr 18, 2006 #4 Oh, I keep seeing Cloud or Sephiroth for some reason. Just, when I look at it, but then I focus my eyes and I see it's someone else.
Oh, I keep seeing Cloud or Sephiroth for some reason. Just, when I look at it, but then I focus my eyes and I see it's someone else.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Apr 21, 2006 #5 Its cool but mine is way way cooler
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 21, 2006 #6 Mine rules. Any other avatar is but a grain of sand compared to Alucard. Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
SethirothVII Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 10, 2006 Messages 130 Age 36 Location Stafford Website www.ix-clan.co.uk Occupation Fallen Angel RPG Name General Seph May 13, 2006 #7 your avatar does look cool
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 13, 2006 #8 Well I like my peeing in your pants quote! Me thinks everyones Avatar is rather spiffy.