Avathar makes a new interweb thingie discovery

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
http://skype.com

8D Skype is really awesome. 've downloaded it yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I'll use it more often (well, at times ;D) then MSN Messenger. It's like an internet phone call! =D xD And much cheaper, of course. <3

Anyone else has Skype? ^^
 
I've got it xD
Yes, it's cool! I usually use it in order to chat with a friend of mine which is from Slovakia. :D:D
 
^____^

<_< now to hope that it's not gonna get confusing when lots of people want to talk at the same time... hm....

Anyways, my addy's Fake_Frenchman ^^
 
Spec3 said:
You can do that with MSN freely... I've got Skype for some years in my PC... but never used it

Well, maybe I'm excited 'cause of it, because my Messenger for Mac is pretty limited, nothing like voice-messaging or something, so >_>...
 
Avathar said:
Well, maybe I'm excited 'cause of it, because my Messenger for Mac is pretty limited, nothing like voice-messaging or something, so >_>...


ok... I don't like Macs
 
Re: Avathar makes a new interweb discovery

I believe it's "New Interweb thingy discovery".

But meh. :p I'll look at it and see what it is. :O
 
ROTFLMAO!!!

Zeromus' meow made my day... XD

I agree with John's and Jake's one.
lol

Smexy voice Trent!! I won't compete with that...
May I find it in Google if I type Trent's show?
 
Like, damn, I love you Avathar. <3

I also love Doritos. <3 <3 <3

The Zeromus meow got me. XD XD XD

And Star Ocean is the best game ever.

.........

Reason ALMOST sounds like that.

You got my personality right on, but the voice is way off.

I still lub j00, so much right now though.

......

I'm listening to Zeromus's again. XD XD XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
Well I'd hope I'd give you more credit than teh ladies... XD!!!

...the guy of course!
Dang, there goes something in me.

I think it died.

.......

Then again, I'm not sure if it was gas or not.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top