Avathar, Where art thou?!

122 threads and 5302 posts.

Boy, I have been gone for a long while. xD

Well, people, I have returned, I have been busy with, well, the things in life: work, studies, friend, art, music =D

I've rarely been on the internet for like the last month o_o

But now I'm back. ^^
 
Lol ?_?

LOL! =D

Luis talked to me frequently, whenever I got on msn, though. Anyone could've talked to me, you know, geez :p
 
Dang. :O

I've been too busy to get on MSN and Yahoo. ;_;

Dang, we missed you. :O
 
Hydra said:
Dang. :O

I've been too busy to get on MSN and Yahoo. ;_;

Dang, we missed you. :O

/agree
I got scared when hydra left too, thought the forums were coming to a close. But, now there as active as always. =)
 
Staircase said:
/agree
I got scared when hydra left too, thought the forums were coming to a close. But, now there as active as always. =)
You lost teh faithz? :O
 
Mission completed.

Now, I can come back to Spain...





















































(I wish I did it!! XD LOL).



COLD is a word that comes true when you are in Germany... T_T
But nevermind...

WELCOME BACK AV!!!!:) :)
 
Err... welcome back? (Sorry, im new and dont really know many peoples yet...) :o
 
I have just realised about Spanish 'conversation' between Johnny and Hydra!!
Both of you didn't do it that bad! :p
Now, if I only knew what's the ping... XD XD
 
Ask Hydra :p These are usual matters when you fight a guy who is thousands kilometers far from you... XD But nevermind...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top