John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 3, 2006 #41 John Smith said: Yeah right >.> ping...? Click to expand... Please reply Hydra
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 3, 2006 #42 You'd time out if we faught now Spanish CoolGuy. XD It's the difference between the connection between two computers. At least I think. He has a giant ping compared to mine. I kept beating him on MvsC and he kept timing out or beating me back. :O Dang, we need Avathar to get a laptop with the specific type of files to download MAME. ^__^
You'd time out if we faught now Spanish CoolGuy. XD It's the difference between the connection between two computers. At least I think. He has a giant ping compared to mine. I kept beating him on MvsC and he kept timing out or beating me back. :O Dang, we need Avathar to get a laptop with the specific type of files to download MAME. ^__^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 3, 2006 #43 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That ping