Awsome ways to get limit moves quick

what did'nt? Getting her limit? If you had it once before why would you need to ask about it..
and it can take a while, sometimes it seems to take a damn long time to get them their level 4 limits, espcialy Cid and Barret for some reason.
 
no, but i could allready have it if i had the damned tiny bronco!

i had clouds lv. 3 limits even before i was in cosmo canyon... i really should go back to gold saucer....
 
You must have done a lot of training up or your just very lucky in that case.
 
my caracters are above lv. 30 (cloud is lv. 35 i think), but it's only the way how you do it. when you just fight ordinary fights it will take you long. i traveled over the world, searching for enemys who come in bigger groups (4-5 enemys every battle) to get the next limit-level. and i trained always just one single charakter. when he got his next limit, i chose another chara.
and when i needed the next limit of the same level i went to the reactor of gongaga. + i gave the chara this pink materia so he would protect other party-members (i don't know the english name, i'm playing in german - if i just translated it, it could be "protection" or somthing like that)
but thats a really good way to train the charas, and it doesn't take to much time

btw. i couldn't get omnislash, even if it was available at this time. i forgot that i need gp for the battles and the only places to get them are wonder square and chocobo-racing. so i have to wait until i've got a chocobo by myself.
 
If u draw aura from Seifer from FF8 when he joins ur party, Then cast it, your limits may be faster to activate.
 
...o_0 I'm quite sure this is an FFVII thread, heh. It's been a while since I played FFVII all the way through but I think level 30 is quite high if you don't have the Bronco yet, thus you probibly did spend a while training.
 
Wimsi, when I get Omnislash on disc 1, I get my Gil by playing the basketball game (I'm fairly good at it, my record is 64 GP in one single game of basketball). You can also get 30 GP by playing the moogle game once (only works the first time you do), and you can get GP by betting on chocobo races (not actually racing, just betting), which can be tedious but it's possible.

Personally, as soon as Omnislash is available I just do the moogle game for the first 30 GP and then the basketball game until I have 100-150 GP, that's usually enough for me.
 
i think i'm just to stupid for wonder square.... and for the chocobo-betting too. i don't know why, but i don't like to spend 200 gil to get 3 gp.
so i have to wait til i've got my chocobos. - wont take too long

btw. it really didn't take me that much time to train my characters... all i wanted to do is buy some things, so i needed money, so i had to fight. when i first came to junon, i went all the way back to kalm to buy some materias - and when i first came to the chocobo farm i bought a chocobo-materia but didn't use id. i just fighted midgar zolom ^^
 
heavens cloud said:
and it can take a while, sometimes it seems to take a damn long time to get them their level 4 limits, espcialy Cid and Barret for some reason.
Actually, each character has a certain number of kills they need before advancing to the next level, and a certain number of uses of a limit to learn the 2nd one on the same level. These numbers may vary a bit from game to game. Like Cloud seems to need 115-120 kills to learn Blade Beam.

See the Limit Breaks Mechanics FAQ at GameFAQs, it has all the information you need about this, all numbers. It's about halfway down the page here.
 
Last edited:
yeah, that's the reason why i change everytime from strong single enemy (a lot of damage - a lot of limit-breaks) to weak enemeys in groups (easy to defeat with a single lv2-spell)
 
You know, I never really took the time to work up Aeries once I found out she died...it all just seemed like too much work (all the leveling up and the time it takes to actually learn the limit techniques could be spent on someone who's actually going to be around the entire game. i.e. Nanaki/Red XIII.
 
gcarev10 said:
What time is need to do that?


For brevities' sake, I'll ask you consult how you obtain limit breaks.
But basically, how many enemies you defeat and how quickly/how many times you use the first limit breaks in a set
i.e. Braver, Bladebeam, and (it's been a while) Finishing Touch I believe???

Therefore: the only time I used Aerith is when I absolutely had to.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top