Axel

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
Okay yeah I know it's not Final Fantasy, so sue me! I would like to see you try! Anyhow, I just figured I would share this with everyone. Please tell me what you think. Comments and Advice welcome as always!

~*Tifa*~

Axel on my Deviant Page
 
that's nice

Well, to be honest idk the charcter itself that you've drawn, but the drawing itself is nice
What I liked:
the way the hair is drawn
the eye glow
the shadowing at the neck

it's not a fatal thing but i'd say the mouth wasn't to my liking

but an overall thumbs up ;hal ! nice work
 
His neck's a little stretched, don'cha think? XD

Besides that, it's good. ;wel
 
actually i think he's lookin a bit to his left which is the reason for the neck shadowing...........right?
 
yesh also from where the light source is comming.

But thank you^__^ I know I am not the best, but I plan to get better if I want to work for Square or just do animation in Japan in general XD
 
Yeah I like it too even though I can't stand the character or any of them for that matter. But I like all your work Tifa! You are talented!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top