Back...maybe

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I'm in the middle of preparing for semester finals at school, but I PLAN to come back after summer break starts.

However, I don't have internet access at home, and I don't know when exactly I'll get it back...but I hope to get it back in time before break starts so that I can hang with you guys again.

Besides, it looks like things have picked up around here a little bit. I feel I should be looking forward to coming back soon.

Cheers,

Doctor Faust~
 
This is great, everyone coming back.
Hehe i be waiting...and I know u find a way. :p
 
Welcome back - maybe?

Haha I've been on here and there for the past few weeks because I'm on leave and am changing duty stations. I haven't forgotten about ffnet.
 
Lol now all the n00bules are going to think I'm a pretentious asshole or something. Which is slightly true in the least.
 
Well, I was supposed to come back Friday...but I suppose I'm back now.

I'm just going to have to ease myself back into the forum setting...after all, I don't really know who's here and who isn't anymore.

I'm surprised I was remembered by ANYONE (besides John, and KB.)

Anyway...guten tag, everyone.
 
Well, I was supposed to come back Friday...but I suppose I'm back now.

I'm just going to have to ease myself back into the forum setting...after all, I don't really know who's here and who isn't anymore.

I'm surprised I was remembered by ANYONE (besides John, and KB.)

Anyway...guten tag, everyone.

....*looks At Avatar......*

Doctor...Vash

Wlcome Back
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top