Back to school

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
Well it's that time of the year again. The time for all the young ones to be back a school. ;) So, what's everyone taking this year.

As for me, I'm taking Principles of Accounting and lots of Math.
 
Just a small community college; I can't afford ten thousand dollars a year at some university.

But in the end I might go to Wayne State Uni in Detroit.
 
I'm having the same old stupid classes as I did last year (can't pick my own classes yet). but...Next year I'm taking the so called : profile with Fisicks and Tecnology

Still got a week holiday tho so....TIME FOR MORE COMPUTERING
 
Well, I already have my degree (got it about 2 months ago), but I'm taking a few CS and Math classes that I've missed while I'm looking for a job so that I have something to do and can survive (study grants).
 
Well, I've been out of school for over 20 years but it may interest some of you northern hemispherers to know its the middle of the school year in Australia. Our young ones get their big holidays over Christmas. They usually get 6 to 8 weeks off from mid december to the end of jan/start of feb. Funny how things are so opposite on the two sides of the planet :).
 
Our young kids here are haveing their 1st school day of the new year today(they had 6 weeks holiday)I had 9 weeks :p so 1 more week for me to go, but...in Australia it's like...in the middle of the winter or am I like...wrong ?
 
Nope, you're not wrong, its winter here. We have Christmas in the middle of summer :D.
 
That must be nice. Although I can't think of what Christmas would be like without snow.
 
I can. I get Christmas with rain and wind. Also, I got freshman year this year. REal complicated with the number of classes I can choose. I ended up with a weird schedule: No math, two electives. Too bad for Coelie, as he can't choose. WEll, next year you'll get all the red tape. I had to get my schedule changed 3 times, and I had to wait about 1/2 an hour each time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top