Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 1, 2006 #1 someone who like this game i do its great!
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf May 7, 2006 #2 I played it and thought it was great, only thing is i didn't get a chance to beat it cause it was only a rental.
I played it and thought it was great, only thing is i didn't get a chance to beat it cause it was only a rental.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 7, 2006 #3 I had the same problem with the game Shadows of Amn. But still: Baldur's Gate's the first rpg-computer game i've played, and it's still great. ^^
I had the same problem with the game Shadows of Amn. But still: Baldur's Gate's the first rpg-computer game i've played, and it's still great. ^^
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus Jun 12, 2006 #4 i like it but i can't clear extreme mode
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #5 I played/beat it - with a friend = o ...it rocks.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #6 Yup the game is good. But I never beat it because it was a rental for me also. And never reminded myself to rent it again. But thanks for doing so lol
Yup the game is good. But I never beat it because it was a rental for me also. And never reminded myself to rent it again. But thanks for doing so lol