Battle 14: Omega Weapon vs. Squall

Who will win the battle?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Read this first:
Due to some last results, there are doubts that some people are voting according to diffrent FFs points of view so starting from now evrey vote will be visible to all,each vote is equivalent to EXP and this battle will last 7 days here's the battle briefing:

Name: Omega Weapon
Limit Break: Terra Break
Current EXP: 4 EXP
Previous results: Ifrit vs Omega Weapon (0-1), Ultima Weapon vs Omega Weapon (3-2)

Name: Squall
Weapon: Gunblade
Limit Break: Renzokuken
Current EXP: 8 EXP
Previous results: Eden vs Squall (1-4), Griever vs Squall (1-4)
 

Attachments

  • Omega Weapon.jpg
    Omega Weapon.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 284
  • squall6.gif
    squall6.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 293
Squall casts Meltdown. Limits it to death.

or

Omega uses Terra Break

Okay, I can't decide. If it were just Squall, then Omega would probably win. Unless, he got alot of Lionhearts or something. Meh.
 
Omega Weapon. Squall would have to be insanely lucking to kill it before it used Light Pillar.

Presuming no GF blocking was involved.
 
Last edited:
Lionheart is cool, if it actually comes up. Squall needs to be able to use his limit break first, which means he's either on critical HP or using aura. He would be insane to be under a critical status, as he would pretty much be wiped out by any of Omega's normal attacks. So aura it is, which mean that he needs to first spend a turn casting it, and then recasting it every three turns or so. Since he isn't on critical HP, his chances of seeing Lionheart at the end of Renzokuken are rather low.

Omega has around 1,000,000 HP and Lionheart does around 200,000 damage each time it's used. Realistically, Squall would probably need to get at least 3 lionhearts in as well as the damage from Renzokuken in order to win the battle. Considering he has to spend turns using Aura, healing any damage that has been done to him, using defend against Terra Break and using GFs to block Light Pillar, I really can’t see him winning.

Zell on the other hand...
 
So far it's a draw...
Any single EXP might make the diffrence...
 
........

How much do you know about it...

Sorry but I'm not going to let the diffrence maker be someone who has no idea about FF8, if you don't reply then your vote will have to be canceled...read what I firstly said...
 
Only 4 of the seven people who voted have replied to this thread. How do you know that all of them had non-retarded reasons? I would doubt that the vast majority put any more thought into this than Sephiroth v.2...

EDIT: 3 actually, Zeromus_X didn't vote.
 
Last edited:
ThroneofDravaris said:
Only 4 of the seven people who voted have replied to this thread. How do you know that all of them had non-retarded reasons?
I read...and I already know each and evreyone...

Sephiroth v.2 said:
i vote for omega weapon cool name and power full monster now its 4-3 for omega weapon!
I know that maturity is hard to notice...but this won't be counted since the diffrence maker never answered back...

I won't allow this to be messed up by unserious people...

So the battle ends in a draw and there will be a Limit Break Battle...
 
I guess Omega Weapon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top