Battle music for the classic ffs (1-6)

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
We have a thread comparing the boss music from these classic final fantasies

So lets discuss the normal battling music for them.

Which one is your favorite?

Myself I love the battle music from final fantasy 6. It is one of those themes for me I cant get outta my head and wanna listen to it more.

I'd say a close second for me would be final fantasy 2.
 
I would have to say I enjoy Final Fantasy III's the best. I never grew tired of listening to it. It even has one of the coolest names for a battle theme, "The Rocking Grounds" (the Black Mages version does rock).

But I enjoy all of them, FFI's to a lesser extent than the rest.
 
oh wow i just got a cellphone and i never knew u can do that? dang so i might have the ff2 confused with the ones ur mentioning. hmm see i recently got the ff3 for the D.S..... wow
yeah the old american ff2 for is ff4 to me now dang i feel like a traitor (laugh) so which one is the one u speak of ....the gba 1&2 version?
 
marius-78 said:
oh wow i just got a cellphone and i never knew u can do that? dang so i might have the ff2 confused with the ones ur mentioning. hmm see i recently got the ff3 for the D.S..... wow
yeah the old american ff2 for is ff4 to me now dang i feel like a traitor (laugh) so which one is the one u speak of ....the gba 1&2 version?

Yup the true final fantasy 2 is a conversion of the nes version. I own the psone version which is more or less the same as the gba version.

If you wanna know how to run these games on a cellphone let me know but It depends on your phones OS.
 
wow cellpones too thats interesting, my fav music 4 the classic ff's has to b the ones 4 ff4 yeah thats it :D
 
My opinion is starting to shift now to ff2s battling music. I also love the special themes when you fight certain enemies like those white dragons and certain enemies in pandaemonium.
 
I liked ff 7 when the guitar was raging, that was my favorite, I think it was mostly just in the boss battles though but it was really sweet!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top