Battle Registration...

Do you want to participate at the Battle Tournament?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Evreyone who would like to participate at the Battle Tournament register in here, & take a look at the Battle Tutorial if you have any questions about it.....

This isn't a real poll, but whoever wants to participate will have to vote, his name will be shown at the poll results, this registration poll will be closed in 7 days from now.....by then registered duelists will have to check the calendar to find about their battles......

Welcome to the Championship......
 
I'd be happy to! (i know there are more people who want to enter, i guess they just haven't seen the thread yet..)

oh, and i deleted your two "accident" threads ;)
 
I'm in! We'll have to keep this ploe where people can see it. I got to get to level 20 :) :( :( . That'll be hard.
 
Registration will close in a few days...
 
Last edited:
I'm in.

And Zeromus_X, when deleting posts/threads, do a *physical* deletion, not a soft delete. The deleted thread is still shown.
 
Ah, Thanks! :) I wondered about that...

But then why would they give the "soft deletion" option? Meh.

Where are all the people that said they'd join? Granted, we have a few people, but it won't be a big thing with just like four people... I guess they've just been busy or something.
 
I guess some of them haven't been coming as frequently as they did before
 
Tommorow registrations close......

[EDIT]: Registrations closed, better luck next time.....
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top