......you probably wasted your vote.....maybe not.......
What I meant was which is your style during random battles....how do you attack,defend, or attack with magic usually........it's obvious!
I do what Zero does too. I set up a barrier or whatever and then hitem with everything I got. For example in FF7 in a big battle I will always use Big Guard and then cast regain. Then heal with white wind when necessary.
Depends on the battle. In a regular battle, I'd either go with just regular attacks, or if there's a large pack of monsters, use magic damaging all enemies to take them out faster. I never use summons in regular battles, too high MP cost to be worth it But during boss battles, I first throw up defenses (well, not sure if that's just FF7, with Big Guard being so easy and good way to do it), go all out with my most powerful summons and/or special attacks (like limit breaks) and heal when necessary. That's about standard tactics I would guess.
I almost never use statuses, except on the rare instances there's a highly annoying enemy or a boss that is vulnerable to a certain or some status(es)..