Battle style....

What is your fighting tactic

  • Attack

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Magic

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Defence

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25
i usually have two white mages ffx-2 and a beserka to slowly go crazy at the front i slowly build on my characters and think im ok coz at all the bosses which takes alot ov time i havent lost,only once at kefka when he start sucking all your magic but i was on my last bit wiv him and thats the closest iv ever been to dying.
 
Well my style consists mainly of physical attacks, thought its always better to count on other options in special opponents (such as undead,Element-absorbing, vulnerable Df-Status,Zombies etc.....), these options vary throught a large list (Junction,GF,Magic,Abilities, etc....)........
 
Last edited:
the best are the special moves like renzokuken, blitz, gladius, turbomoves...
 
I stand by a defense set up then an attack.
 
Use Magic.. :D It cuts physical attack power in half, and lowers your magical defense. Then you cast Ultima. And boom. o_o
 
Magic but eventhough attack and defense sucks, I will use magic no matter what the cost. What can I say I love the use of magic
 
I have several styles. When i fight the random battles I tend to just attack with physical attacks unless it is a large group of enemies for which I would use an ability which can damage all enemies.

If I'm in a battle which is going to be a long haul I tend to set up my party with beneficial statuses and I then use abilities which can weaken the enemy if possible, or if not, attack with my strongest spells, summons plus physical attacks or limits if they are available.

If I'm power levelling and I am seeking an enemy out which gives a great ammount of exp and useful items I will set up my party with items and armour that will suit the situation for the said enemy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top