Battle system

I've seen the FFXIII trial vids and no, they probably won't.

And KH2 Sephy was WAY easier. KH1 Sephy spammed pretty much everything he had, and he teleported after you hit him three times, every time. KH2 Sephy teleports when you hit him with two combos, you can rack up a lot of damage that way.
 
Yea and FFXIV i heard is a MMORPG, like FFXI.

I haven't even beaten KH1 Sephy, too hard. I'll try to someday if i play the game again which i probably will.
 
i cant beat him in KH1, i got him to half health bar, but he killed me >:(
i dont think i can get ultima weapon coz i dont have the indregients that u get for it aat the start of the game, like the gems?

yes, iv heard that 14 will be an online game, but supposedly ALOT better than 11 was...

i think the battle system in 13 will be alot better than in 12, 12 sucks alot
 
I'm LV 89 i think and i don't have the Ultima Weapon. Probs why I can't beat him.

Oh and the battle system for FFXII is called ADB (Active Dimension Battle).
 
im lvl 100 and still cant do it...i have the oblivion but. like i said, half a health bar left :(....WHYYY!!!!????

the scene is betwenn cloud and sephy i think? not sure, i havnt seen it
 
Don't you get Curaga from 100 acre wood? or is that KH2?

Mmm i hate the Doom Guy in Neverland at the clock tower. I can never stop the clocks on the tower in time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top