- Joined
- Oct 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,354
- Age
- 34
- Location
- Gran Pulse
- Website
- www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
- Occupation
- Voice Actor
I feel like a master of KH for some reason. I'm the only guy in my school who has completely beaten KH 1 & 2. lol
But, no Curaga is in Hollow Bastion in KH1, in KH2 it's in 100 Acre Wood.
Stopra helps a lot against Phantom, it also helps to be a REALLY high level. Just cast Stopra on the Clock Tower when you see the numbers on your head. You also want a weapon that gives you extra MP, Spellbinder is great for that battle.
Anybody else beaten Kurt Zisa yet? I'd imagine if you haven't beaten Sephy, then that would be a no, right? For that battle, you may want to have Save the King and Save the Queen for Goofy and Donald. And definitely Ultima Weapon.
But, no Curaga is in Hollow Bastion in KH1, in KH2 it's in 100 Acre Wood.
Stopra helps a lot against Phantom, it also helps to be a REALLY high level. Just cast Stopra on the Clock Tower when you see the numbers on your head. You also want a weapon that gives you extra MP, Spellbinder is great for that battle.
Anybody else beaten Kurt Zisa yet? I'd imagine if you haven't beaten Sephy, then that would be a no, right? For that battle, you may want to have Save the King and Save the Queen for Goofy and Donald. And definitely Ultima Weapon.