Battle Tournament II

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Participants must follow the Tournament Tutorial rules in order not to get disqualified, everyone can also check their battles at the Calendar...

First 5 positions will be awarded in the following order:

- 1st 2'000 Gils
- 2nd 1'500 Gils
- 3rd 1'000 Gils
- 4th 750 Gils
- 5th 500 Gils (Fifth position will be decided depending on the duelists EXP followed by the # of battles fought and ranking)

Here are the First Tournament's results:

Winner: ShadowHeart
2nd: Squall Lionheart
3rd: Tiny Bronco

Battles have been randomly selected by a third party anonymus member and here are the assigned battles, anyone that has NONE means s/he will move to the next battle:

squall leonheart vs NONE (N/A)
John Smith vs NONE (N/A)
ChocoboMan vs NONE (N/A)
Tiny Bronco vs EmpressCrystal (21st)
Squall Lionheart vs NONE (N/A)
blukazoo159 vs NONE (N/A)
Xartex vs NONE (N/A)
darkshadow2247 vs NONE (N/A)

Best of Luck...
 
:eek: Poor empress :(

Erm... how is the N/A person going to go to the next battle?

Does the winner always go to the other or will other arranjements be done? :confused:
 
No, it doesn't change...for now these duelists don't have any battles...

Meaning that later squall leonheart will be against you, ChocoboMan will fight whoever defeats the other out of Tiny Bronco and EmpressCrystal, etc...
 
I see. So that means that then you'll fight bluzakoo and Xartex will fight darkshadow, right?

By the way, shouldn't you put something like the following "Extended time. Not confirmed yet." in the callendar for the next 2 days of empress's battle? :p
 
No, the battle time limit is 5 days...
That should be reasonnable enough, extra-time is a special case that was used only once at the last Tournament...it usualy shouldn't be used to keep the Tournament active...
 
Nooooooo!!!!!!! I Dont Want To Fight Lionheart!!!!!!!! No!!!! Im Dead Meat!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Whatever...

Tiny Bronco you are late for your battle...
 
Hey this is wrong, his HP is higher then mines and he has better magic. Anyway why can't we fight people on our level, then fight people higher then ours in the second or third round we win. There no way I can beat him. I wanna fight you Lionheart. After I get my butt kicked, how about me and you in a match?
 
I'll look into it and see if I can arrange the battles with consideration to the levels next time...You haven't begun your fight yet and you're already thinking you'll lose...you have one of the highest levels and your opponent hasn't even showed up...I don't understand why you challenged him without Full-curing yourself...

I'm not sure why you want to challenge me but it will have to wait until after the Tournament...for now, try to make an effort it's not always the level that matters...
 
Last edited:
she is in battle now and getting beat to a pulp, THIS IS UN FAIR!!! u are 10 levels higher then me, now is that fair, just sayin that i agree with emperess, the level difference in a fight like this can give people a big advantage and make it imposible to others.
 
I already said I'll look into it...Why don't you train hard enough instead of complaining...how do you think everyone got with their levels to where they are now...
Also there are weapons, items, magics etc... any of these alone can turn the battle to your favour depending on your skill to use them...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
I'll look into it and see if I can arrange the battles with consideration to the levels next time...You haven't begun your fight yet and you're already thinking you'll lose...you have one of the highest levels and your opponent hasn't even showed up...I don't understand why you challenged him without Full-curing yourself...

I'm not sure why you want to challenge me but it will have to wait until after the Tournament...for now, try to make an effort it's not always the level that matters...
Hey I didn't start the battle, he did it. I was battling in the monster arena , then i didn't heal myself because i was going back again. Anyway when I got back online the battle was already set, so I couldn't do anything.
 
Here is the result of the previous battle:
- Tiny Bronco vs EmpressCrystal
Winner Tiny Bronco by victory

Here are the new battles, participants can check them on the Calendar as well:

- squall leonheart vs John Smith (27th)
- ChocoboMan vs Tiny Bronco (27th)
- Squall Lionheart vs blukazoo159 (27th)
- Xartex vs darkshadow2247 (27th)

Anyone who hasn't read the Tournament Tutorial is responsible for its results...
For example participants have to be ready and fully healed before their battle...it's not their opponent's fault they aren't ready by battle time...
 
Last edited:
Empress Crystal
Hey I didn't start the battle, he did it. I was battling in the monster arena , then i didn't heal myself because i was going back again. Anyway when I got back online the battle was already set, so I couldn't do anything.

You can still heal yourself when you have been challenged. Its once you accept the battle challenge that you can't. In the time between that you can do anything you normally could.

Also, I haven't been here latley because the carpet in my basement is being replaced. My computer and router are in the basement so there isn't much I can do.

Question for Squall:
Blukazoo challenged me, but the calender says I'm supposed to fight ChocoboMan.
I haven't accepted yet and I'm betting that I should follow the calender. Am I right or wrong?


EDIT: Why is everyone complaning that the matches are unfair? You'll still have to fight Squall, me, or someone that is a higher level than you eventually. Thats the way a tournament works!
 
Last edited:
Whatever... It's your own responsibility to be ready in time for your next battle (which is tommorow for everyone)...
Basically it's none of my buisness as long as you're following the Tournament Tutorial rules...
 
Last edited:
Tiny Bronco said:
Empress Crystal


You can still heal yourself when you have been challenged. Its once you accept the battle challenge that you can't. In the time between that you can do anything you normally could.

Also, I haven't been here latley because the carpet in my basement is being replaced. My computer and router are in the basement so there isn't much I can do.

Question for Squall:
Blukazoo challenged me, but the calender says I'm supposed to fight ChocoboMan.
I haven't accepted yet and I'm betting that I should follow the calender. Am I right or wrong?


EDIT: Why is everyone complaning that the matches are unfair? You'll still have to fight Squall, me, or someone that is a higher level than you eventually. Thats the way a tournament works!
Hey that thing doesn't heal much. Besides I was going to save my potions.
 
tiny, we complain because we get knocked out without a chance to advance, if it were organized by levels, we would have a way to advance a little and maby win something.
 
Yeah I know, I don't care really. But, it would have been nice to a least win the first match.
 
I am in the tournament just for fun, I know I hev no chance in winning or anything, and also, not every1 can win their firt match, only han of the people in the tournament can do that so stop complaining.

and also, in all tournaments, no matter what it is the best ones does not meet in the first round. the strong should fight against the weak in the beginning
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top