Battle Tournament II

Yeah, I've noticed...

squall leonhart, you will be responsible and disqualified if you don't show up to your battle at once...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Yeah, I've noticed...

squall leonhart, you will be responsible and disqualified if you don't show up to your battle at once...

:eek:

You don't need to be that harsh :rolleyes:

By the way, the RPG's broken :( (Look at my battle with squall :D)
 
lol, when u get a chance, look at leonheart and smiths battle, they keep missing, the list of misses is like a mile long!!!! lol!!!
 
ok, why the **** doesn't my magic work and lionheart's does when i have the higher magic stats!!!!!!!!!!!! this doesn't make any sence!!!!! by the way, i lost.
 
Whatever...The stat I meant was Speed which made it easy to evade most of your attacks...you just didn't train hard enough...
 
My and squall's fight was pretty weird too. If we used our weapons, we couldn't hit each other. Not even with the Limit Break or whatever it's called.

His magics didn't work either :S
 
Last edited:
John Smith
My and squall's fight was pretty weird too. If we used our weapons, we couldn't hit each other. Not even with the Limit Break or whatever it's called.

His magics didn't work either :S

Whoooooooooa!!!

I hope Squall is right with the evade/ speed thing, but This problem has happened before. I asume it was fixed, but I wasn't here for 5 months and I don't know whats been happening.

Anywho, in the last battle tornament I fought Shadow and he COULD NOT hit me. He tried 14 time and twice with limits and not once did he hit me. I ran out of MP so I couldn't kill him since weapons didn't work. However, fists did do damage, but only 40. Since he still had all of his MP he could just cure himself which cost 20 MP and healed 100. The battle would've lasted several weeks before I ran out of HP, but I retreated because he could heal and I couldn't and I would've eventually lost. In this battle tournametn Empress Crystal tried to hit me and Missed. Then she died. I'm hoping this is do to the fact that I have a huge evade and speed. Does anyone know if this glitch was ever fixed?

A way to test this is 2 people who are low levels to fight and since there evades and speed will be so low they should be able to be hit by weapons. Any voulenters?

NOTE: Please excuse all my messed up typing. My keyboard is old.
 
Last edited:
Finished.

Well the same happened in my fight. I'm a mage and all of my blows made contant (magic) but his attacks didn't hit me a single time.
 
Your oppenents evade was 140 and speed was 280 while yours is 152 anf 456.

Hmmmmm.
Any Moderators have some insight.
 
darkshadow2247's speed and evade were high compared to his opponent...and you can finish your battle now,it's confirmed...
Also physical attacks aren't causing damage as much as magic attacks...

Notice: ChocoboMan, you are one day away from being disqualified for failing to appear to your battle if you don't show up and finish it in time...
 
A new member made a thread claiming that he was ChocoboMan and he couldn't log on because he kept getting error messages saying he had the incorrect password/username.
I told him to PM a mod for help. The mod should check his IP address (make sure this isn't some random person trying to get ChocoboMan's password.) and compare it to ChocoboMna's one.
 
The Battles can't be delayed too long...and it's his own responsability to take care of his ID...
We can't just wait with no idea when will he be ready for the battle...
No one even knows if it's actually him...
 
It's certain that ChocoboMan's ID problem wasn't his fault, and is fixed...You should be able to start your battle now and your battle time limit is 3 days starting from today...

Tiny Bronco don't cancel your battle yet...
 
Here are the results of the previous battles:

- squall leonheart vs John Smith
Winner John Smith by victory

- ChocoboMan vs Tiny Bronco
Winner Tiny Bronco by victory

- Squall Lionheart vs blukazoo159
Winner Squall Lionheart by victory

- Xartex vs darkshadow2247
Winner darkshadow2247 by victory

The following battles will be for the first four positions, all remaining participants will have two battles to fight no matter their results:

- John Smith vs Tiny Bronco (6th)
- Squall Lionheart vs darkshadow2247 (6th)

The fifth position will be awarded to the one with the highest level of those who didn't make it...
The level comparing will begin after the Tournament is done...meaning that those who didn't make it still have a chance to train...
 
Squall, you forgot about this: Check the callendar! Both battles start Wednesday!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I have a question. What's with the "(6th)"s?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top