Bears VS. Saints

Who will win?

  • Bears

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Saints

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Who cares

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • They both sucks

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.
EmpressCrystal said:
I bet my band teacher is mad, he a Green Bay fan.
HEY IM A GREENBAY FAN AS WELL >.<
dammit they're the best in the world they just had a 1 itty bad year but compared to other years AND compared to the bears they rock!:rolleyes:
 
Ouch. Burn. =P

Well, I've made a conclusion.

Either Manning is a sissy, and the Bears will win it all.

Or Manning'll have the courage to step up the game, in which case, the Superbowl game'll be a blow out. =D
 
I'm more of a baseball supporter, when it comes to American sports, but oh man, The Bears definitely have my support, you know, they deserve it so much, and they've had a hard time so far, you know like, dang.
 
Hum... the only sport I actually watch is Soccer... I wouldn't be portuguese if I didn't xD

And the only games I watch are the ones from the World Cup and Euro Cup
 
Kat said:
i don't need luck all my close friends are going for the Colts =o
I was talking about the party. XD

And I don't know which side I'm on. I think the Colts might win, but I also seriously think Manning's gonna let down again. So, I'm not sure. =P
 
Hydra said:
I was talking about the party. XD

And I don't know which side I'm on. I think the Colts might win, but I also seriously think Manning's gonna let down again. So, I'm not sure. =P
i know j00 were talking about the party..that im at right now XD
and i hoping the Colts win =o
 
Kat said:
i know j00 were talking about the party..that im at right now XD
and i hoping the Colts win =o
XD

I might just change my decision to the Bears. I have a few minutes to decide. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top