Because it bears repeating.

FFXII.jpg


xD
 
Hahahah. They each just lost 6000HP for a Potion that restores 100HP! :D
 
I'm wondering if that will actually be featured in Final Fantasy XII.
 
They must feel better after taking beatings. O.o Maybe their limit is happiness. :D
 
Because it's Final Fantasy. That's why. You don't need to ask questions. o.0 I want a Potion now.
 
^_^ So many awesome skills in this Final Fantasy. O_O :p I wonder how a commercial of FFXIII will beat this commercial, though. :p
 
o.O One word. Clevage. If Square is smart, they'll turn on everyone who's ever played Final Fantasy ever to get attention. XD Either that, or it won't be as good as that. They just may translate it, and use it. :D
 
FFXX and FFXXII will make a baby. That is named, FFXIII. Then, it shows gameplay. :D
 
All they need is a crappy male character who the main character loves, and they hit it off. =/
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top