Beginner...

echo

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
2
I'm not really experienced in the Final Fantasy games, but I've heard so many good things about them and would really like to try them. :)
I've only played the old SNES-games, 1-6, but since I'm a very poor student, I'm yet to buy the new ones.

Now I wonder how much I'd have to spend to get, let's say FF 7 to... well the latest one, including all the gear needed (Playstation, etc...). But only the main games, the rest'll have to come later.

If someone could give me an estimated price for a FF package like that, I'd be very grateful! :D
 
Well, I'm not too sure on the cost of a PS2 (plays PSX games also, so you only need the PS2) but most of the more recent games (7-10) are pretty cheap now... I think the most expensive one is 10 at about $30, and that seems a little steep to me. You can get the other newer games at about $15-20 apiece. Someone else want to run these numbers?
 
Allright, let's see. If you live in America.

PS2 = $150.00
FF7 = $15.00
FF8 = $15.00
FF9 = $15.00
FFX = $20.00

You'll be spending a total of $215.00... plus tax of course (7% in my state)
Hours, upon hours of good, useful time just wasting away... Priceless.
 
Hey, that wasn't too bad. I'd expected it to be much more expensive, but I think I can live with that price.

Thanks for the help!
 
Last edited:
If you buy it used it can be even cheaper, so that's might be something you can consider.
 
In sweden
Ps2 = 1600
FFX = 299
FFX-2 = 150
 
Way to go reviving a 7 month old thread.. that was kinda pointless.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top