Being kicked

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
Now ino that if u dont do anything for like, 10 mins, ffnet will log u out automatically. but y am i gettin logged out (or kicked) after about 3 mins??

everytime i write a 3 line or longer post, it'l log me out.

very sad
 
Yes its annoying. I just cut what I wrote, refresh the page to see if im logged off, login if im logged off and paste what I copyed. Better to be safe then sorry.
 
welp

thinks teh point of teh log-out is to detect bots, coz if they don make spam posts that reveal them they can't troll around

that period of inactivity could be discussed thought if it's controllable by shaggy, coz u know, mebbe it's a safety measure that even he can't control :rolleyes:
 
maybe? i jus dont like being kicked all the time...and im not a bot, look at the amount of posts!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top