Besaid Aurochs Blitzball!

you just have to switch a couple of players, but they don't suck completely even thugh they're not that good
 
i did manage to beat the luca goers in the first tournament in the game, tho i had to restart my ps2 several times before i actually beat them. I found out all that you got to do is put tidus as the MS and use the jecht shot first thing, and then keep the other team from scoring and your good to go. lol
 
I beateded them the first time I played against them =D

But Graav is a great player, indeed.

He. Is. Dangerous! O.O
 
forever yours said:
Blitzball would be a cool sport. but the besaid aurochs suck.

Yes, I blame this mainly on Keepa. His catch stat is just too low. Ditch Keepa, keep Tidus and Wakka and maybe ditch Jassu or Botta (although Botta looks really cool though).
 
Spec said:
Ohhh... The Championship Manager-like Blitzball...

I didn't play it much...
yeaaa... i loved it :D
the only team i still lose against now is the Al Bhed @_@ they're good in X-2.
Them and that damn corkscrew shot and all -,-
 
i don't really like how X-2 dealed with blitzball. I enjoyed moving the characters and thinking things out for myself than everyone doing anything they wanted.
 
lol, how we gonna get to luca.... ride sin there?????? XD, if we could build a room where we could generate gravity pushing in all directions, we could make a sphere pool....hmmmm how we gonna hold our breath for 5 minutes now huh????? and throw a ball through water?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top