Best Ability Mastering Method

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
This is something my friend and I discovered.

First, be sure it is your Special Day, or the AP Icon is visible, it helps to have the AP Boosts bought out. Then, buy a Diamond Ring, Beckoning Cat helps, too. Equip them, then purchase and equip the Diamond equipment set. After you've chosen the abilities you wish to master, engage battle with a lvl 1 Chaos, this way you have three battles and waste only one Diamond Ring.

NOTE, it helps a lot if you can pull off the AP Chance requirement.
 
Also, if you equip the same ability 3 times, then the AP that goes into it triples. I think you'd get around 80-90 AP from the Chaos fight. But if you have it equipped 3 times, then you'd get 260-280 AP into one move in basically 1 battle.
 
Well not Basic Abilities like Riposte or EXP to HP. But you can equip attacking ability's like Braver or Shadow Flare three times.
 
I prefer not to, I like to have more options in a battle, most of all against Chaos. .__.

Also, I wrote this on the PSP, so I couldn't fit everything in, but mages can't wear the whole Diamond set, so you shave off about 30 AP in that. >_>
 
I've been mastering my characters the last few days and getting addicted to every single character I come across, the biggest ones being Kefka (he was already a main, but his moves are more useful than I thought.), Golbez and Exdeath.
 
No, you have a main, I just spam the Random button in character select. I do that in every game, really. I just chose my mains from my favorite characters, Cecil, Jecht, Tidus, Kefka and Gabranth.
 
I'm trying to master Jecht's combos. I've already got 2 figured out but I think there are 3 more combos to learn.

Also the mages can wear the full diamond set if they have equip heavy armour on. I had to teach it to my CoD for it to wear the whole set.
 
I know. I just did Time Attack with Jecht and afterward I played as him and got my combos mixed up.

Cloud of Darkness is even more messed up for me. They gave her Fusillade instead of Aura Ball which I hate. They even put Wide-Angle Beam instead of Wrath.
 
lol, i have jump times boost++, and the jump higher 1?++ and speed++ and omni air dash on my cloud...along with all of his siggy attacks lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top