best black mage

better summoner


  • Total voters
    12
I STILL HAVEN'T VOTED..,I LIKE EM BOTH......THIS IS CONFUSIN?!!!!;hea i'll figure something out eventually.:D
 
I'd say that Yuna isn't a blackmage, more of a White mage ;) anyway, I like Rydia better so that that is clear :P
 
i chose rydia cuz my lil lovely marius chose her ;che
 
marius goofed;ouc..don't mind her though.she's my fav cluts;wel
 
yeha sorry about da mix up...lol thank u dark reno:o
 
no prob pumpkin ;che .....im still mad at u though. ;ang leave my belly out of this ;ang
 
Who voted Yuna she dull and boring,she made me want to stop playing,I don't even know how I got pass x-2.hum.........Did I mention she bored to depresion
 
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! Thats what I have been saying the entire time I have been on here. How boring Yuna is! Finally somebody sees the light besides me.
 
i'm sorry i just have 2 pic on marius right quick...u don like yuna right ? ...oh my marius what a lovely tail u have there.
 
KNOCK IT OFF SPIKEY!!!.........besides rydias still leading by 2 votes.
 
yes she is :) besides yuna stole my hairdo get it right D.R. n let's not 4get i have a totally different color on mine
 
Yuna stole your hair style...that b-otch. I wouldn't take that. Wouldn't she be considerded a poser than?
 
yeah the lil skank.. LOL
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top