Best Class/Job of the Old FF's

Malboro

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
24
Age
41
Location
California
Website
www.orius.tk
Occupation
Director
If you tally them up, there were alot of job classes in the older Final Fantasy's. But what was your favorite?

Thief was mine.
 
Thief and Red Mage. Thief was just cool all around, and Red Mage could fire lower versions of all the spells. ^-^

I think thats why I ended up ignoring the Red Mage. It was an inferior class compared to Black and White. Then again...I didnt explore the uses for them too much, so I may have missed out.
 
It's more useful than one of each Mage and then only having two slots for powerhouses.

I guess you're right about that one. But because the older FF's only allowed so many of the same level magics per mage, a red mage was too much of a tossup of what to get and what not to get.
 
Haha yea. I hated in FF1 you could only chose 3 out of the 4 spells available.

Especially Red Mages. 3 out of 8 spells available mostly. If I have a Red Mage though, I usually get 1 White Magic and 2 Black Magics on them.
 
Haha yea. I hated in FF1 you could only chose 3 out of the 4 spells available.

Especially Red Mages. 3 out of 8 spells available mostly. If I have a Red Mage though, I usually get 1 White Magic and 2 Black Magics on them.

lol I had mine in reverse most times. Black, Black, White.
 
i wuld say it is classed as metal in the game. if u go in there with any metal then wen u go into a battle, that character cant do anything. he doesnt even get a turn. the exception is yang, coz he's strong enough to use his claws
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top