Best Cosplay you've ever seen!

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Very simple!
Post a pic of the best look alike character one's cosplaying.
So it's not just the costume, but more importantly the features, like face. skin color etc...

Here's the best cosplay I've seen
The girl is cosplaying Raine from FF8

W O W! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Raine_1.jpg


This is like looking at a real but younger version of Raine!
What she's wearing, skin color, even the RING!!!!!!!!!!
and
OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER BLUE EYES! (just like Raine's too!)
 
Whoa! what's all this!!
Of these pics the best -and closest to character- is Vincent, then Paine and finally Rikku!
 
Well here is my favorite,

Seifer (He ay not got the jacket, but he sure did a good job.)

tauntgk9.jpg


Kuja

kuja02go7.jpg


Irvine

irvine03mr7.jpg


irvine05ir3.jpg


Squall (He sure is the hottest Squall I ever seen0

squall12pb0.jpg


squall05xa1.jpg


squall17tb9.jpg


squall04co3.jpg
 
I love posting pics!
 
XD nice

I love cosplay! Not just looking at cosplay! *is working on two new cosplays of her own* YUSH!
 
talk about one photoshoped kadaj! DANG!

@Kat: YOU MUST! It is your duty as a fellow cosplayer! I will when I get my cosplay group pics next month! I swear it!
 
Tifa-chan said:
talk about one photoshoped kadaj! DANG!

@Kat: YOU MUST! It is your duty as a fellow cosplayer! I will when I get my cosplay group pics next month! I swear it!
Okay then just for Tifa-chan i will post a picture ^,^
lol,but i still look funny in the costume XD
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
YOYOYO it's kadaj!

1159188298203.jpg
Whoa!!! That Kadaj is cute, the one in the movie I really wasn't feeling, but this. Oh man, he hott!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top