Best Current PhotoShop

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
I've been looking around for the best PhotoShop, I'm in art class and they require I present PS creations. I already have 7.0, decent, but not very impressive. I was wondering if any of you have any knowledge as to the best one out there, and I'll start saving up to get it.
 
I've cs2 up to cs4

All I can say is I likee Cs3 better cos of the layout & new features. I don't really like Cs4..the layout so different. Kinda hard to get used to. Haha hard to explain, sorry.
 
I think I liked CS3 better than 4 also, but I'm happy to use 2 since I hardly ever use the new stuff added in those two.
 
I think I'll stick with 7.0 at this point, I mean, I've basically mastered every single Brush, and I made this sexy sig with it using barely anything...

Plus, I used CS4 over the weekend and I couldn't figure out how to make a damn layer. >_>
 
I got into Photoshop when CS2 was fairly new to the scene. It's the only version I've ever used, and I've always been happy with it. My fiancee used it in the CS2 days but upgraded to CS3 and liked it better because of the little changes.
 
Can't wait to try out CS5. Looks like it might be the new best one.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top