Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Well, the best sword is called "Ultima Weapon".
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Then the 2nd best sword is Excalibur?
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

well, I like the atma weapon of FF6 I equipped it on Terra and always with esper bahamut!
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Uh, Cloud's best weapon is called Ultima Weapon. Heaven's Cloud is the name of one of his best swords too, it has 90 something attack power I think.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Yukin said:
Then the 2nd best sword is Excalibur?
No, the Ragnarok and Masamune are better then that.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Well it's the 2nd best sword in the original :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Yeah me too, bcoz of its strong attacks.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

I like The Excalibur 2 especially if Steiner uses Firaga Sword.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

I agree with many of you that FFVII's Ultima Weapon for Cloud was awesome, as long as you were at full health, you could almost always expect 9,999 damage points per swipe! I like Auron's Masamune (or was is Murasame) from X was awesome too. And the Atma Weapon from FFVI.
- But my personal fav is Cloud's Ultima Weapon!
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

lmao oops,I guess clouds weapon well be my fav Ultimate weapon.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Yeah, I just wanted to reiterate how sick Cloud's Ultima Weapon is! I'm playing throught the game again, ran into Ultima Weapon and gave him a beating he'll remember into next game. Yup... Ucckkk!! Sorry, please don't walk there I didn't mean to... Uccckkk!!! :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

I like lionheart because it has a unique name unlike ultima weapon and lionheart is on my favorite Final Fantasy witch is Final Fantasy VIII and it's awesome!!
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

i also like ff6's ultima weapon (more often referred to as "atma weapon") it changes shape alot...maybe because of the characters health, but im not sure if its the same in ff6. but in most ffs after, it was really nice and shiny and blue!

i never got the one in ff9 though, i never was good at doing the chocobo game... :D
i imagine it has the same function. (high hp=high attack power! )

i also liked the masamune in both ff1 and 2: in ff1, it was a really powerful sword, and in ff2, it hasted all your party. (meaning alot more hits)

all the ultimate weapons are cool... :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

well, they're called ultimate weapons for something :)

, and i also liked the atma weapon in FF6.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Atma weapon was awesome, the Ultima weapon was even better...but there is no weapon like that in X - All it has on it is break damage limit, double ap and two other slots I can't remember
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top