Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
what's your favorite character's weapon?

pick your favorite character's weapon and I voted gunblade :cool:
 
Last edited:
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

I had to vote for swords even though gun blades are sweet. I felt I had to for Cloud and his Buster Sword's sake.
 
Last edited:
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Zeromus_X said:
megaphone!! :D i am proud knowing i am the only person who will vote for it... :rolleyes: :p

I put that because i knew you'd pick it. And it doesn't say you even voted.
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Question? How does the megaphone actually hurt people!? :confused:
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

He runs up and hits the enemy on the head with it?
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Oh. I thought that since the cat brought the mog robot to life he somehow used the megaphone to communicate with it? Whatever ur way makes more sense.
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Or actually, I'm not sure, maybe he just use it to command the robot and a better megaphone makes the robot better? *shrugs*
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

I always thought that Cait Sith ran up to them, put the megaphone in there ear, and sreamed as loud as he could :D :D :D
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

That's a very interesting way of attacking Squall. :D
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

i thought CS just gave orders to mog so he could run up and bash the enemy over the head. (as his physical attack does.) thats what i thought would make sense. i guess he uses it to give orders to Mog, and use it to cast spells. (he sorta waves it around when you cast a spell, hes so funny! =3 ) squall's idea is funnier though! :D

he also puts materia in it too...

and i just found this out, if you look at nomura's art, you can see materia on all of the main characters' clothing.

cloud- i think on his glove
barret- on his ... glove?
tifa- on...her glove...
(the AVALANCHE people must like gloves...)
aerith- on her staff
red XIII- i think as a part of his earrings. (well, part of his headdress...)
cid- on his spear
yuffie- on her big shuriken
vincent- cant tell yet...

but yeah, kinda cool. i didnt just see them until a friend pointed it out to me :p
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

I guess Zero's way for CS attacking is the most sensible, but i like Squall's idea the best. :D
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Gunblades....all the way!
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

I wonder who came up with the idea of a gunblade? Pretty sweet idea. :)
 
Re: what's your favorite character's weapon?

Gunblades are very reliable in battles that it is so hard to find gunblade specialists....
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Lionheart-for its limit Break that defies any HP except Omega Weapon's only.... the lionheart manoeuvre itself is the most powerfull in FF8...
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

those all sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best is the world champion ball of wakka!!!!!!!!!!!! nyahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U can even attack 12 99999's in just one overdrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i'm with wakka yah?
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Sorry to disapoint you...but it's less than Lionheart's damage....
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

lionheart's damage is just 10 9999's so u cant see me...!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top