Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Favorite Ultimate Weapon

In FF who do you think has the best looking weapon? I personally think that Quistis's Save the Queen is the best and Lulu's Onion Knight comes in second.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

i quite liked Tidus's Calborg... it was shiney!! and blue!!

i actually can't be too sure... haven't seen all the ultimate weapons for evey character in every Final Fantasy, and i can't remember what a lot of them looked like.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

It's actually called Caladbog okay and it didn't seem that much great to me myself.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Lyde Lyde said:
It's actually called Caladbog okay and it didn't seem that much great to me myself.

knew it was something on those lines.... and well as i've said ain't seen much of them... soo had to pick one.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

I like Ultima Weapon from FF1.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Uuufff it is hard to said zidane have good wapon, but uuuffff it is hard i dont no all is good.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

There is no weapon called Ultima Weapon in FF1. In DoS there may be, but not in FF1 :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

an fav. ultimate weapon....
ummmmm
i guess it would have to be vivi's mace of zeus. it like it and plus vivi is probably my fav ff character too.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

definitely zidane's "the tower". gawd, i just want that thing so i can go on a rampaging killing spree...although getting sent to prison doesnt sound too cool... :p

but seriously, that thing is huuuge. and it does so much damage.... :D
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

ShadowHeart said:
There is no weapon called Ultima Weapon in FF1. In DoS there may be, but not in FF1 :)
In FF1 for the GBA there is.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

That's DoS.. the remake where they renamed basically everything. Well it seems that way :p (and added a lot of stuff). In the original FF1, the ultimate weapon - and yes there is only one - is the Masamune. All character types can use it and it has the highest attack power of all weapons :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

I likes Cloud's best, I love how it changes colour depending on his health :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Haha yeah that's true, I kinda liked that effect too. Made me even more careful about keeping his health full because I wanted the sword to be white :p

And it's good to see you back here, HC :)
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

Yup, I lke it when its bright white too :) it would be kinda cool if they had more weapons effects, but then cloud's weapon would seem less special I guess.

Thanks it's good to see you to! :) I wanted to come back ealier (I even lurked around the forums a few times without posting recently :P). It's good to be back again, i hope some of the other familiar old posters are still around.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

So what was Cloud's best weapon? I haven't got there yet. Of course, if you don't want to spoil it, don't say. Also, haven't seen you for a while, heaven. Where you been?
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

**minor weapons spoiler alert!**








Cloud's Ultimate weapon is simply called ultima weapon and it looks like http://www.kolumbus.fi/deng.suiguang/Kuvat/weaponit/cloud_ultima.jpg
it changes colour depending on Cloud's health, it gets more blue the closer to death he gets. I can tell you where to get it if you can't find it :)

Says you only joined in August but you know me? That sure is interesting, no where really, I was haveing some lame issues that needed dealing with, I got kinda addticed to WoW ^_^;;
I'm over it now though, I can finaly put it down. Did you know a few people got so addticed to that game they stopped looking after themselves and actualy died? At least I was not that bad.
 
Last edited:
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

ShadowHeart said:
That's DoS.. the remake where they renamed basically everything. Well it seems that way :p (and added a lot of stuff). In the original FF1, the ultimate weapon - and yes there is only one - is the Masamune. All character types can use it and it has the highest attack power of all weapons :)
In DoS, theres two swords that are better then the masamune.
 
Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

What was the 2 Ultimate Weapons in FF DoS again??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top