4. We Are Thieves! -- I was very happy to hear it after a dream I had in which I heard a similar flute melody (before I played the game). I also liked Under Her Control from FFVIII.
5. You're Not Alone! -- Loved it.
6. Unforgotten Face -- I like this one too.
7. Sleepless City Treno -- Very good city theme.
8. Border Village (Dali) -- This one made me cry several times.
9. Esto Gaza -- I like the mood of it. Reminds me of Fisherman's Horizon from FFVIII.
Kuja's theme...the song gives off a mysterious aura, like something ominous has approached, and you don't notice until it's already breathing down the back of your neck. I love it.
I'm also very fond of the song that plays when one goes through the Conde Petie Mountain Pass. The flamenco-like guitar picking is my favorite part. X3
hey guys, hmm haven't been on this site for a while :S
anyhoo my favourite FF9 songs are as follows:
1. Hunters Chance
2. Gurugu Volcano
3. Salamander/Amarant's Theme
4. Terra
5. You're not alone