...Best FFIX Music or..Fav

The Place I'll return to Someday, You're Not Alone, Aloha de Chocbo, Hunter's Chance, Vamo Alla Flamenco, and Melodies of Life are all great songs.
 
1. Wall of Sacred Beasts -- Probably my favorite.

2. Freya's Theme -- Beautiful.

3. Jesters of the Moon -- Very entertaining.

4. We Are Thieves! -- I was very happy to hear it after a dream I had in which I heard a similar flute melody (before I played the game). I also liked Under Her Control from FFVIII.

5. You're Not Alone! -- Loved it.

6. Unforgotten Face -- I like this one too.

7. Sleepless City Treno -- Very good city theme.

8. Border Village (Dali) -- This one made me cry several times.

9. Esto Gaza -- I like the mood of it. Reminds me of Fisherman's Horizon from FFVIII.

And many others.
 
Kuja's theme...the song gives off a mysterious aura, like something ominous has approached, and you don't notice until it's already breathing down the back of your neck. I love it.

I'm also very fond of the song that plays when one goes through the Conde Petie Mountain Pass. The flamenco-like guitar picking is my favorite part. X3
 
I really love the battle theme...haha i have like 8 remixed versions on my PC now.
The techno version so much butt.

I also like Melodies of life, Kuju's Dark Messenger, Kuju's theme, haha and the boss a little too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top