Best GF ever.....

Which GF would you junction........

  • Griever

    Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Bahamut

    Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Eden

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Odin

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Diablos

    Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Ifrit

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Phoenix

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Leviathan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quezacotl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

    Votes: 2 4.3%

  • Total voters
    47
You guys are still talking about GFs (the poor balance of the Junction system has alot to do with GFs, at any rate), so I think you guys are still on-topic.

Refining Curagas from Tents = <3.
 
It's fine...
I took care of it...
There isn't any unbalance in the Battle System at all...

In any case this about the prefered GF in general...
 
Last edited:
It's fine...
I took care of it...

There wasn't really anything to take care of. xD You should let the mods take care of things that are off-topic.

There isn't any unbalance in the Battle System at all...

If you read ToD's post, then there shouldn't be any questions as to the horrible inbalance in FFVIII's system. Even if you like the game or it's or favorite or whatever, you are allowed to admit it has flaws.
In any case this about the prefered GF in general...

Okay, then. :)
 
Zeromus_X said:
There wasn't really anything to take care of. xD You should let the mods take care of things that are off-topic.

If you read ToD's post, then there shouldn't be any questions as to the horrible inbalance in FFVIII's system. Even if you like the game or it's or favorite or whatever, you are allowed to admit it has flaws.

............
I just replied to him in private...

You can let him send it to you if you're intrested...
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
Even without junctions to strength, Squall can cause more damage with a single renzokuken at the beginning of the game than any GF and as long as you keep him on low HP, he can use it every turn.

Or you can use Aura and keep Squall's HP high so that you lose him in one enemy attack... Is this still about prefered GF's? I prefer Diablos, he looks the coolest and does the most damage on most enemy's (GF wise...).
 
I shall rank my favorites.

1.) Cerberus (Oh yes.)
2.) Doomtrain (an alternate Meltdown.)
3.) Tonberry (Call Shop...<3)
4.) Siren (Tents omg! <3)
5.) Bahamut (neat abilities.)
 
My hero Squall said:
Is this still about prefered GF's? I prefer Diablos, he looks the coolest and does the most damage on most enemy's (GF wise...).

Nothing wrong with what you said there, Diablos is AWESOME in EVERY WAY unless he misses. I think I read somewhere that as his level grows more, so does his gravitationnal power and the ratio of HP it damages until it becomes just like Gravija (3/4 HP). How cool is THAT!? :D

and ToD you need to lighten up a bit, (espcially the critisism) I thought it was only me that you always object against<and it upset me a bit> (practically you're the only one who objected against most of what I say) but just...........
Be Cool :D
 
Slider said:
and ToD you need to lighten up a bit, (espcially the critisism) I thought it was only me that you always object against<and it upset me a bit> (practically you're the only one who objected against most of what I say) but just...........
Be Cool :D
jftr, I don't "target" people; if I called you on one of your posts on more than one occasioning it was because I genuinely disagreed with what was said. I will do this with anyone, and have done in the past, regardless of who they are. Although keep in mind that with the above situation it was someone disagreeing with what I said; not the other way around.

Also, I've not once received a formal complaint from the administration about my conduct on this forum, so my posts can't possibly be that brash. If you honestly think there is something wrong with my posts though you know where to send your complaints.
 
Last edited:
..............!!!
Whatever, I just said lighten up and TAKE IT EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
That's all :rolleyes:

"If you honestly think there is something wrong with my posts though you know where to send your complaints." see?! :mad: that's not good attitude!
You're already a natural lawyer! :D

This last statement was a joke, anyone who says otherwise will be required evidence to proove it :cool:
 
Last edited:
Slider said:
Not to brag but I think I've done more damaga with eden then that, but it wasn't to Griever but to another MUUUUUUCH weaker monster!!!

Yeah your right on a really weak monster that can happen, same applys for quistis's 'shockwave pulsar spell'

I have never came across any compatability items for eden. Does anyone know if there are any?

I suppose there could be a possiblity that it is in the chocobo world mini game where these eden compatability items are.
 
It's not that hard to raise your comaptibility to a decent status with your junctionned GF, just use it in battle...

For example, Guardian Force Eden can be used against monsters with high HP...that way you can benefit of the gainned EXP and AP...in general if you cast a GF several times in one battle, your compatibility with that GF rises accordingly but make sure that you summon the GF ...selecting the command without summoning the GF (For example the monster is defeated by another party member before you can summon your GF) won't raise your compatibility...

You can also use the item refined from Chocobo's card, it should raise your compatibility with all GFs...
 
I noticed that eden's compatibility only goes up one after each time you summon it no matter who the person is. I once spent a week getting zells compatibilty up to max. Getting all those luv luv g's is too much hassle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top