- Joined
- Jan 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 39
- RPG Name
- Squall Lionheart
Talk in private and don't change the subject...
It's fine...
I took care of it...
There isn't any unbalance in the Battle System at all...
In any case this about the prefered GF in general...
Zeromus_X said:There wasn't really anything to take care of. xD You should let the mods take care of things that are off-topic.
If you read ToD's post, then there shouldn't be any questions as to the horrible inbalance in FFVIII's system. Even if you like the game or it's or favorite or whatever, you are allowed to admit it has flaws.
ThroneofDravaris said:Even without junctions to strength, Squall can cause more damage with a single renzokuken at the beginning of the game than any GF and as long as you keep him on low HP, he can use it every turn.
My hero Squall said:Is this still about prefered GF's? I prefer Diablos, he looks the coolest and does the most damage on most enemy's (GF wise...).
jftr, I don't "target" people; if I called you on one of your posts on more than one occasioning it was because I genuinely disagreed with what was said. I will do this with anyone, and have done in the past, regardless of who they are. Although keep in mind that with the above situation it was someone disagreeing with what I said; not the other way around.Slider said:and ToD you need to lighten up a bit, (espcially the critisism) I thought it was only me that you always object against<and it upset me a bit> (practically you're the only one who objected against most of what I say) but just...........
Be Cool![]()
Slider said:Not to brag but I think I've done more damaga with eden then that, but it wasn't to Griever but to another MUUUUUUCH weaker monster!!!