Best GF ever.....

Which GF would you junction........

  • Griever

    Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Bahamut

    Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Eden

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Odin

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Diablos

    Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Ifrit

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Phoenix

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Leviathan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quezacotl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

    Votes: 2 4.3%

  • Total voters
    47
I've always liked Pheonixs ever since I first played Hereos 2 of Might and Magic.
 
What is cool ,what is best i pick what is most strongest EDEN with boost at Lv.31 u can hit 15 000 hp demage i think that is the best gf in ff 8 and he/she have good abilitys. Cerebrus is allso good because of his triple skil that is the best thing in the game ,Diablos is good allso but THE BEST IS A E D E N.
 
I'd say the most useful three are (to me) :

Eden- Damage. C'mon, It can go over 9,999! (i think mine can do like 30,000...)

Doomtrain- Status effects (most importantly, "Meltdown")

Cerberus- Double and Triple. Pretty self-explanatory.

although I don't use Eden often, I'm too lazy to watch the long summon animation. (Then again, I guess It's best to boost it.)
 
I would junction Cerberus, easily. By far the most useable GF, and basically the only one I use. Summoning GFs for damage is an utter waste of time.
 
In terms of...'coolness'? I like Odin. In fact, I like all, but Odin is the one I like the most, overall in this game.
 
Lazy? More like efficient lol. What's the point in summoning Eden which takes something like 2 minutes to watch, when you can do the same or easily even more damage in the matter of seconds with desperation moves (limit breaks)? ;) Nah, Eden is cool to watch in the start and its damage is good, but it gets very boring and long-winded to use it after a while. Takes a fair bit of effort to get it up there as well. I once brought it up to its maximum damage cause I wanted to see the effect, and sure it was impressive and cool to see a 5 digit damage roll, but that was before I realized the full potential of Aura+Meltdown :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Lazy? More like efficient lol. What's the point in summoning Eden which takes something like 2 minutes to watch, when you can do the same or easily even more damage in the matter of seconds with desperation moves (limit breaks)? ;) Nah, Eden is cool to watch in the start and its damage is good, but it gets very boring and long-winded to use it after a while. Takes a fair bit of effort to get it up there as well. I once brought it up to its maximum damage cause I wanted to see the effect, and sure it was impressive and cool to see a 5 digit damage roll, but that was before I realized the full potential of Aura+Meltdown :)

You're right.....but out of curiosity, what is your maximum damage while using GF Eden.....& Aura, Meltdown technique isn't always guarenteed, it depends on your enemy....(for instance he can do a multi-damage that ends your life....)
 
Squall, I can't remember how much I did at most with Eden. But I know that I had Eden at Level 100 and boosted it to 250, and it would do the exact same damage every time like that. It was an even number, something like 30000 or 35000. Can't remember exactly. But I know I hit the roof.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top