Best GF ever.....

Which GF would you junction........

  • Griever

    Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Bahamut

    Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Eden

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Odin

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Diablos

    Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Ifrit

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Phoenix

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Leviathan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quezacotl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

    Votes: 2 4.3%

  • Total voters
    47
Yes Eden is the best but Odin can sometimes miss and Gilgamesh allso so i stay with Eden but when we are with Gilgamesh say something abaut that GF what u thank abaut him.
 
ShadowHeart said:
Squall, I can't remember how much I did at most with Eden. But I know that I had Eden at Level 100 and boosted it to 250, and it would do the exact same damage every time like that. It was an even number, something like 30000 or 35000. Can't remember exactly. But I know I hit the roof.

I don't mean to brag.....but that's not even half of the damage Eden can do....
 
Give me a screenshot ;)

And I said I can't remember how much damage I did. I know for a fact though that I had maxed out Eden's level, all abilities and got 250 Boost, and it always did the exact same damage. If an attack in FF always does the exact same damage it has hit a roof. The chance of randomly rolling the exact same damage 10+ times in a row is nonexistant.
 
The damage made can change depending on your opponent's spirit......so you probably was fighting a single type of monsters with likley high spirit status....
 
Maybe you're right. I was at level 100 with all my characters as well, and that makes monsters level 100 too, which should give many of them a pretty high Spirit.

So what is the most damage you can do then? 70000? Even so, Limit Breaks are still better. Not just in terms of damage, but in terms of execution speed :)
 
and how u know that i never have griever i am still in hunting on that beast:
Squall ring
Samanta soul
Feather ( i forgat name of that item )
?????
ha ha ha
Eden is the best but for u all who things on that long staf u ar wrong coz how u push boost on to 250 if is to short and one more thing i dont u'se Gf's it is just here coz of support abilities Ifrit and Shiva i use on the start of the game,coz i have lov hp, and 1 more is Cerebrus i use him in every dengerus battle more to say every time when i am in batle.
 
In reality, only Cerberus is a useful GF, since you should be able to make your characters strong enough not to use lengthly GF summons, which can (except for Eden, but takes too long to summon for not as much damage anyway.) only do up to 9,999 damage in the first place. Although for the beginning of the game, I suppose they'd be useful for alot of damage.
 
While being summoned GF protects you with their HP....
don't forget that...along witrh many other utilities....
 
Well yeah, abilities are a no-brainer. Although I suppose the little meat-shield they provide is useful too. :p So I guess that's one late game use for trying to summon them, especially against Omega Weapon's Terra Break.
 
That is bad omen to meet that guy,hhmm she is something or what not even urs Gf's can help u when u came on to him i love ff 8 coz of that things in the game , hero holy war aura fiiiuuu he is something.
 
Joo lose guys.
Ifrit for the win.
He was my first gf and I liked him in all the other FF games. His intro is awesome and his fiery spirit just sticks with me. I also favor Shiva.
 
1. Eden
2. Griever
3. Diablos
4. Bahamut
5. Odin
6. Ifrit
7. Phoenix
8. Leviathan
9. Shiva
10. Quezacotl

^_^But my favorite outside that list is either Tonberry King or Cactuar :D
 
can i hep u Sl what u don get it?
this thead is what is best gf but u mast ask urs self what i mote usful for me it is diablo and i dont use gf they ar here ust for suport abilities ust put drain on elm atk and hit that is that.
 
The question in the poll is which GF would u junction? For me, it's both a matter of damage-dealing and the awesomeness of the summon itself (Eden^^), but as Shadowheart said, one of the few practical Gfs is Cerberus, actually (or indeed Diablos as well). :) But i'ld still junction Eden, though ('cause i love everything about that summon, but that's just me ^^;)
 
tombery is usefull coz of his abilitys col shop hoggle familiar ect... but what is that thing tombery i wos allways ask my self what tipe of moamster he is is he frog os something like that , for example bahamut is a dragon, shiva is a godes and ect but... what is a tombery
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top