Best GF ever.....

Which GF would you junction........

  • Griever

    Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Bahamut

    Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Eden

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Odin

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Diablos

    Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Ifrit

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Phoenix

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Leviathan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quezacotl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

    Votes: 2 4.3%

  • Total voters
    47
yeah, tonberry is a tonberry, this is true... and in many ff there are monsters looking like him (or also with the same name)...for example you can found a tonberry in ff9 and in ffX.
In ff6 there is a monster that is looking like him and it's called Pugs
 
You mean do they all have alot of abilities when you get them? Only the later ones, they usually have powerful abilities right off the bat. Although it requires some training for those even more powerful abilities.
 
In an understandable way...depending on the last ability the GF learned the new ability appears...
 
I love shiva, throughout every final fantasy I had played, I always used shiva. She is my favorite.
 
I will always think of Griever as the strongest...

Lions' strengh and pride...
 
lol...where's Doomtrain? I recall it being in FF8. From the choices though, my vote goes to Griever.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I've always liked Pheonixs ever since I first played Hereos 2 of Might and Magic.


That game rocks!!! It's a pity HMM3 doesn't have phoenixes...

And I voted for Diablos... he just rocks ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top