Best Monster groups for AP?

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
I'm trying to level my jobs but the best ap per battle i can find is 3. does anyone know the best place to do job leveling?
 
that depends on how far you are. if you are at the final dungeon, then any battle in the void will do. (especially the movers...they are in ff7 too! :) )

but, tell me where you are in the game, i should know where to go.

(and...i will post on the story soon...i promise!)
 
I'm right befor the Earth Crystal, just got the Fireship, I dont wanna go too much further, I'm hunting the three headed creatures in the deasert right now to get ap and exp, cant really beat 250xp a kill at level 18. Also I wanted to know one more thing, if i max out berzerker, will the caracter fomr then on allways be berzerk? I really hope not,

(Dont worry about posting up, but did you like my intro for you?)
 
hmm...i never really used berserker. (although i do want to master every class someday...) i would assume not, because that would just ruin the game. its probably an optional add-on ability. (i would hope so, it just wouldnt be right to be berserk all the time. :eek: )

and yes, it was a good post :) i will get around to putting my entry on, i just dont have time at the moment ^^;;

have you visited the jachol cave? there are some really crazy scary monsters called skull eaters there, if attacked, about 6 more appear. (its a silver pallette swap of "nut eater".) they however, give 5 ap. do you have bio? im not sure if its at that part of the game...but it will go through their defenses. also, try throwing at them, that goes through defense, right? (its been awhile since ive played.) and...get aqua breath from the chimeras/ quadraharpy/ whatever theyre called in the karnak desert.

also, in a village called easterly. (on, who guessed it, the north eastern most side of the world map) is a forest. besides getting ramuh, the monsters there give decent exp and ap. the town is near a ginourmous waterfall. (which you wont be able to get to yet. not until a looooong time later. ;) )

so...try those things.

btw, is this your first time playing this game?
 
Thanks for all the info, and no this is my second time playing it all, butthe first time I only got to the second planet and well lost my cd about two days later so......
 
Sephiroth said:
Heh, I'll be like 60, i like seeing how powerfull i can get. Its jut fun that way.

I'm the same way when I play...I don't do it to be sick, just to make sure I'm getting all the items, abilities, etc. That way I'm less likely to die and go through pointless gameplay just to start back @ the last save.


Less frustrating :)
 
I'm like on level 50. Pretty soon I will be there too.
 
On world one the skull eaters have been mentioned. Another monster group on world one are them robots which appear on the most southerly islands on the map.

Be warned they are ultra powerful and will make mince meat out of your party, unless you use a tamer ability "control" to manipulate them. Make em self destruct and you will kill them in one go.

You get 5 ap for them aswell but no gil. And as for those pesky skull eaters I found the blue magic ability "blowfish" the most effective way of defeating them.
 
Yeh I like gettingthings amazing starting. I'm in the second world now, think i'm almost 30
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top