Best Original Nintendo game of all time??

Tony77

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
2
Age
46
Hey guys, I just went out to the flea market and found an old school Nintendo. I scooped it up and took it home, hooked it up....and it worked!!! It brought back some memories, so it got me thinking....what is the best Nintendo Game of all time??

I couldn't narrow it down to just one, so heres my top 3:


1) Mike Tyson's Punchout
2) Contra
3) Ice Hockey
 
Super Mario Brothers, Snow Brothers, Contra, Ice Hockey, Excite Bike, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Megaman, Megaman 3, Super Mario Brothers 3, Track & Field II, Tennis...
 
My top 5 would probably be:

1. Mega Man 2
2. Castlevania 3
3. Mother
4. Super Mario Bros 3
5. Final Fantasy III
 
1. Super Mario Bros
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Mario Kart
4. Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (not sure if it was a NES game or a SNES game)
5. Final Fantasy I
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top